PET's recent event '200 Years of Mendel: From Peas to Personalised Medicine' marked the 200th birthday of genetics pioneer Gregor Mendel, and explored developments from Mendel's original studies of peas through to the latest advances in genomic medicine.
- Engaging content with exceptional speakers this evening. Well done. Really insightful topics and exciting pilots discussed with a move away from one size fits all medicine. Exciting times with better health outcomes for future generations
- It was excellent - I’m a genetics clinician and found it interesting, engaging, and I also learned something!
- Another blinder from PET - thank you
- Don't wait another 200 years to repeat!
- Much appreciated, amazing these events are still free of charge. Thank you!
- I was especially impressed by the incredible complexity of the topic